Securitisations: Risk & Compliance
This course will provide delegates with a detailed market update on the state securitisations, along with how changes in the industry and regulations will affect the risk associated.
If structured correctly, securitisation can work as an important channel for diversifying funding. This Risk Training course has been specifically designed to provide delegates with an enhanced understanding of the changing landscape of the securitisation market ahead of the upcoming Libor transition. Asset-backed securitisations will also be covered.
What will you learn?
- Keep up to date with the current state of the securitisation market
- Understand how regulation updates will affect the ABS market
- A deep dive into due diligence and legal requirements of companies
- A regulatory update on STS and how it interplays with other regulations
- Data reporting and accounting framework techniques
- Libor – impact on securitisations including fall back language considerations
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Structured finance
- Strategic assets
- Asset financing
- Securitised products
- Asset backed products
- Regulatory affairs
- Current state of the securitisation market
- Due diligence
- Data and reporting processes
- STS regulatory update
- Interplay with other regulations
- Libor- securitisation fall back provisions
- Accounting and the STS Framework