Stress Testing: Latest Developments and Best Practice London
Sessions include model risk, data management and gaining business value from stress testing
Join us for this engaging, informative two day training course where industry experts will cover in detail the most important features, themes and best practice approaches to stress testing.
Sessions will include a detailed look at model risk, data management, integrated stress testing and more.
What Will You Learn?
- Best practice approaches to model risk and data management in stress testing
- Utilise stress testing results to improve strategic decision making
- Understand and define your stress test, today and beyond
- Integrated stress testing and the links between economic capital, liquidity risk and stress testing
- Develop a methodology for stress testing operational risk
- Understand stress testing under IFRS9
Who Should Attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Stress Testing
- Market Risk
- Capital Management
- Internal Audit
- Model Risk
- Credit Risk
- Understanding and Defining your Stress Testing: Today and Beyond
- Model Risk & Validation
- Data Management
- Gaining Business Value from Stress Testing
- Integrated Stress testing
- Stress testing under IFRS9
- Stress Testing Operational Risk
- Liquidity Stress Testing