Risk Management for Insurers London
Join us for our first Risk Management for Insurers training course. Sessions will include: regulation for insurance and risk management, stress testing, cyber risk, operational risk, and catastrophe risk and modelling.
Across this two day course, attendees will gain a comprehensive understanding of the most topical risk management concerns for insurance firms, and the best approaches to alleviate such risks. Sessions will include: cyber risk, operational risk, conduct risk, and catastrophe risk and modelling.
A variety of leading experts in the field will deliver this training course. It is held in an open and discussion based learning environment to promote the sharing of best practice approaches.
- The current regulatory environment in the UK and the rest of the world
- How to develop core stress testing capabilities to meet regulatory expectations
- The importance of integrating cyber risk management into mainstream risk management
- How to organise an effective operational risk framework
- The key components of catastrophe risk modelling
- Methods to address, measure and alleviate emerging and unknown risks
Who Should Attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk
- Catastrophe Risk Modelling
- Conduct Risk
- Regulatory Update: Insurance and Risk Management
- Stress Testing
- Cyber Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk
- Catastrophe Risk and Modelling
- Conduct Risk
- A Look to the Future: Emerging and Unknown Risks