Regtech: Data, Risk and Compliance
Gain a new or enhanced understanding of RegTech in financial services and how to ensure your company is suitably up-to date and prepared.
The emergence of regtech as a tool to enhance regulatory and compliance processes has required organisations to revaluate their current frameworks and explore new, innovative ideas.
The course will enable delegates to discuss regtech standards, challenges and the future of this discipline on both a domestic and global scale; alongside networking opportunities with leading experts and peers. It will aslo equip delegates with real world examples of how regtech practices can be defined and developed to enhance regulatory processes and compliance.
What will you learn?
- A new or enhanced understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Methods for implementing Regtech throughout your company
- How Regtech is changing different business units and processes (such as KYC/AML, transactional monitoring, conduct risk)
- Understanding how AI, blockchain, cloud and data (ABCD) technologies are being used for regtech
- Strategies for risk management through internal and external engagement with stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Risk Assessment
- Technology Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Banking RegTech
- Technology, Security and Regulation: Introduction & Overview Summary
- Prudential Risk Management Framework
- Developing Data & Challenges of Regulatory Reporting
- Fraud, Crimes and Security
- Compliance with financial requirements & government regulations
- AI and Machine Learning
- Next Generation of Regtech: Suptech
- Global Trends and Government Initiatives in RegTech
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.