Regtech: ABCD Technologies, Risk and Compliance
Gain a new or enhanced understanding of RegTech in financial services and how to ensure your company is suitably up-to date and prepared.
This training course will provide delegates a new or improved understanding of RegTech, with key sessions covering the regulatory trends, taxonomy of regtech and frontier ABCD technology.
There will be a focus on compliance and technology risk both as individual sessions and across the training, providing best practice advice and expert knowledge from a wide range of speakers.
What will you learn?
- A new or enhanced understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Methods for implementing Regtech throughout your company
- How Regtech is changing different business units and processes (such as KYC/AML, transactional monitoring, conduct risk)
- Understanding how AI, blockchain, cloud and data (ABCD) technologies are being used for regtech
- Strategies for risk management through internal and external engagement with stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Risk Assessment
- Technology Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Banking RegTech
- Global regulatory trends and attitudes to regtech
- Taxonomy of regtech
- Frontier technology 1: data analytics innovations and regtech
- Frontier technology 2: cloud innovations and regtech
- How to optimise your regtech procurement process
- Frontier technology 3: blockchain innovations and regtech
- Frontier technology 4: AI innovations and regtech
- How to build broader stakeholder buy-in for regtech to combat crime together