Advanced Operational Risk Management Paris
This two day training course will examine the key elements of an operational risk management framework and provide guidance on how these elements can be built upon to achieve a more comprehensive and efficient framework.
From risk environment to risk culture, this Risk Training course, covers in breadth and depth the most topical elements of operational risk management and its challenges for the financial services industry. Taught by a world leading expert in the field and highly regarded guest speakers, the course is a must-have for all the operational risk practitioners wishing to benchmark their strategies and discuss best practices. It is also a fantastic opportunity for newcomers to gain a comprehensive overview of what modern operational risk managers need to know.
Delegates will leave the course equipped with a new network of practitioners, a wealth of content, additional references and readings, and an open line for further questions with the trainer, Ariane Chapelle.
After the course, participants will know about:
- Identification of emerging risks
- Key elements of third party vendor risk management
- Must know about cyber security and threats
- Risk networks rather than risk registers
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily aimed at those working within the operational risk function in the banking industry however, Risk Training welcomes anyone who would benefit from this training. Specific job titles may include but are not limited to:
- Heads of Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Operational Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance officers
After the course participants will have gained knowledge of:
- All Best practices in operational risk management for financial companies
- Building a framework for risk culture change
- How to differentiate and address human errors
- How to use root cause analysis most effectively
- Influencing behaviours for better control