Stress Testing: Liquidity Risk, Hong Kong
the course will provide delegates with the best capabilities and depth of knowledge that will allow them to grasp the latest regulatory requirements, fundamental principles, and understand the direction of leading organisations in this field.
This two day training course will build a strong foundation in liquidity risk and stress testing by examining its theory, technical approaches and solutions. The sessions will explore stress testing scenarios, liquidity and stress testing practical application, implementation for contingency planning and funding, as well as early warning signals, buffers and balance sheet optimisation.
Led by multiple top practitioners from the leading firms in the financial industry, the course will provide delegates with the best capabilities and depth of knowledge that will allow them to grasp the latest regulatory requirements, fundamental principles, and understand the direction of leading organisations in this field.
What will you learn?
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to stress testing and liquidity risk
- Understand how the global financial crisis and regulations shapes their approach in Asia
- Have the ability to build a stress testing framework based on the underlining principles to maximise the process
- Build an understanding of contingency planning and funding to identify and deal with interaction between liquidity and other risks
- Explore liquidity and stress testing practical application & balance sheet optimisation
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Stress testing
- Intraday liquidity
- Market risk
- Capital management
- Recovery and resolution
- The opportunity to listen to experts in the field who will give a clear foundation understanding of stress testing and liquidity risk through to the future of stress testing
- You will gain the ability and knowledge to practically apply the stress testing framework and understand balance sheet optimisation
- A focus on approaches to deal with risk through contingency planning and funding strategies
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.