Stress Testing: Latest Developments & Best Practice Approaches
Sessions include scenario design, leveraging data, integrating CECL and stress testing for climate risk.
“Stress tests play a valuable role in the regulatory dialogue and in the setting of regulatory ratios, so the final outcome and the quality assessment are important for the bank.” – Antoine Bezat, head of stress testing methodologies and models, BNP Paribas (Stress-testing to improve strategic decision-making, October 2019)
This training course will provide attendees the opportunity to get an inside scoop on the latest developments in stress testing. Topics such as the CECL integration and scenario design will be thoroughly covered by industry experts. Attendees will have the chance to learn from and network with a variety of people from different financial institutions.
What will you learn?
- Best practice approach to building a stress testing framework
- Understand how to optimize stress tests
- Address the changes and challenges of CECL
- Utilize stress testing as a risk management tool
- Updates on CCAR and DFAST regulatory requirements
- How to leverage data from stress testing
- The role AI and machine learning play in stress testing
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Stress testing
- Regulatory compliance
- Machine learning
- Risk management
- Capital planning
- Building a stress testing framework
- Regulatory update: DFAST and CCAR
- Scenario design
- Leveraging data from stress testing
- Optimization of stress testing
- Integration of CECL
- A machine learning based approach to stress testing
- Stress testing for climate risk
55 Broad Street
55 Broad Street, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10004