Regtech: Data, Risk & Compliance, London
Build your understanding of regtech in finance by exploring current trends, future challenges and the progression and development of this emerging discipline.
The emergence of regtech as a tool to enhance regulatory and compliance processes has required organisations to revaluate their current frameworks and explore new, innovative ideas.
The course will enable delegates to discuss regtech standards, challenges and the future of this discipline on both a domestic and global scale; alongside networking opportunities with leading experts and peers.
Sessions will explore the key concepts of regtech, deep dives into KYC compliance, ML/AI use in financial crime and legaltech lessons for highly regulated domains.
This two-day course will equip delegates with real world examples of how regtech practices can be defined and developed to enhance regulatory processes and compliance.
What will you learn?
- Insight into global perspectives on the regtech eco-system, innovations and key themes
- How regulation and technology is changing expectation for KYC compliance
- Developing data and the challenges of regulatory reporting
- Lessons from legaltech and an increased knowledge of machine-readable law, legal registers and ontologies
- Practical examples of implementing a regulatory reporting platform
- ML/AI use cases and applications in financial crime, AML and fraud
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Technology risk
- Enterprise risk
- Banking regtech
- Risk assessment
- Current progress and trends of regtech
- Position by large tier-1 banks, financial institutions and regulators in relation to regtech
- Developing data & the challenges of regulatory reporting
- Regtech and new industry frontiers in asset management
- Implementing a regulatory reporting platform
- Using ML and AI to improve financial crime detection and compliance
- Legaltech lessons for highly regulated domains: data, contracts, inference
- Building cost efficient and effective KYC compliance program