Regtech: Data, Risk, and Compliance
Build on your understanding of regtech and its progression, challenges, and applications within financial services.
Led by expert practitioners, this virtual training course explores the risks, opportunities, and challenges of regtech.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge on the challenges of regulatory reporting, as well as discuss the importance of effective data management in reporting and how to successfully implement changes as a result of regulatory tracking with a global network of peers.
Sessions will deep dive into the future of efficient KYC compliance, how ML/AI is used in financial crime and what lessons can be learnt from legaltech.
This course will equip delegates with real world examples of how regtech practices can be defined and developed to enhance regulatory processes and compliance.
What will you learn?
- The development of regtech and its current progress, trends, and opportunities
- Effective regulatory tracking and the role of regtech
- Practical examples of implementing a regulatory reporting platform
- Understand how using regtech and data can create optimal, up-to-date reporting
- ML/AI use cases and applications in financial crime, AML, and fraud
- What the future of an efficient KYC compliance program looks like
Who should attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Regulatory technology strategy
- Technology risk
- Enterprise risk
- Risk assessment
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants