Python for Machine Learning Implementation in Finance
Your essential Python toolkit for machine learning implementation
Python is rapidly becoming the world’s most popular programming language and its versatility has enabled it to achieve widespread adoption in finance, becoming the multipurpose tool of choice for quantitative analysts and other financial technologists.
Join us for this hands-on two day training course led by Harsh Prasad that will provide you with a best practice framework for using Python for machine learning implementation. In-depth sessions will cover all the key elements of Python including classification, clustering, deep learning and natural language processing.
Attendees are encouraged to share their specific challenges, discover solutions and network with each other in this open and discussion based learning environment.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the building blocks of python for machine learning
- Practical use cases for classification, clustering and dimensionality reduction
- Artificial neural network, perceptron and deep feedforward
- Deep learning including a time series data quality use case
- Natural language processing, syntax, semantics and discourse
Who Should Attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Quantitative Research/Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Infrastructure and Technology
- Financial Engineering
No prior knowledge of Python is necessary to attend this course.
Technical support and download of Python 3 will be provided prior to the course and on-site.
- Building Blocks
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Artificial Neural Network
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing