Essentials of Operational Risk, Australia
This two day training course will examine the key elements of an operational risk management framework and provide guidance on how these elements can be built upon to achieve a more comprehensive and efficient framework.
This training programme will provide delegates with a new or improved understanding of operational risk management, providing case studies and knowledge from a wide range of speakers from different companies and industries. Sessions will cover; governing and implementing an op risk framework, risk appetite, RCSA and KRIs. Topical areas of op risk will also be considered including cyber security, conduct risk and fraud.
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily aimed at those working within the operational risk function in the banking industry however, Risk Training welcomes anyone who would benefit from this training. Specific job titles may include but are not limited to:
- Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Internal Audit
- Non-Financial Risk Management
- Best practice approaches to governing, creating and implementing an operational risk framework
- A new or improved understanding of KRI governance and reporting
- Variations of RCSA’s and how you can combat potential biases
- Methods for op risk quantification and defining risk scenarios
- Where and how to instil risk culture in your organisation and manage conduct risk
- How to best combat fraud and financial crime with the correct systems and controls
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.