Operational Risk Management Dubai
Course led by Andrew Sheen, former Head of Operational Risk Regulatory Risk Management at Credit Suisse and Fellow of the Institute of Operational Risk.
Newcomers to the discipline will receive a thorough understanding of Operational Risk Frameworks while experienced practitioners will gain valuable insights into how to enhance existing frameworks. The course will initially focus on the foundations of Operational Risk and provide details of the tools and techniques available to add value to an organisation. By the end of the programme delegates will also have an understanding of why events occur, potential future risks and future regulatory issues.
The course is taught by Andrew Sheen, a well-known and highly regarded Operational Risk expert with over 20 years’ experience in the discipline in a variety of roles. This has given Andrew first hand of experience of Operational Risk frameworks in a wide variety of institutions in a range of countries.
What will you learn?
- How to set out the building blocks for an effective operational risk framework
- Best practice approaches to creating and implementing an operational risk framework
- Understand the pitfalls to avoid
- How to establish effective governance arrangements
- How to demonstrate that your operational risk framework is effective
- Risk identification, assessment, management and reporting
- Emerging risks and operational resilience
Who Should Attend
Relevant functions may include but are not limited to:
- Heads of Operational Risk
- Operational Risk practitioners
- Operational Risk auditors
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of ERM
- ERM practitioners