Operational Risk Management - London
Sessions will cover topics including: governing and implementing an op risk framework, RCSAs, KRIs, risk culture, and regulation.
This course will provide its attendees with a new or improved understanding of operational risk management with case studies and in-depth discussion on governing and implementing an op risk framework, risk appetite, RCSA’s and KRIs. Topical areas of op risk will also be considered, including: incident & loss management, and IT and cyber security.
What will you learn?
- Best practice approaches to governing, creating and implementing an operational risk framework
- RCSAs and the importance of controls
- KRI governance and reporting
- Factors influencing risk culture and effective tools for management
- IT, cybersecurity, and the impact of AI technology in op risk
- Key areas of regulatory focus including: conduct, operational resilience, and organisational change
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Internal audit
- Non-Financial Risk Management
- Governing, creating and implementing an op risk framework
- Risk appetite
- Incident management perspective – loss events
- KRI deep dive
- Risk culture
- IT, cyber risk and AI
- Regulatory context