Operational Risk Management
Expand your understanding of operational risk management with sessions including risk culture, third party risk management, and operational resilience.
Join us for this four day virtual live course designed to meet the needs of those working in operational risk management.
Attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of how to manage operational risks as well as deeper knowledge of the applicable tools available in order to do this within their own organisation.
Industry experts will share their best practice approaches on need to know topics such as operational resilience, data management, and third party risk management.
The multi-tutor format and interactive presentations will feature engaging content as speakers share their forward-looking insights and innovative solutions to maintain a robust operational risk framework now and in the future.
- The benefits of a well-integrated approach to operational risk
- How operational risk priorities have changed during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What a good risk culture looks like and how to assess your risk appetite
- Aligning operational risk and cyber security processes
- Understand the risks associated with third parties and effective controls to mitigate such risks
- The importance of operational resilience and establishing appropriate crisis management
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational risk
- Nonfinancial risk
- Third party risk
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants
CPD / CPE Accreditation
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
This course is CPE (Continuing Professional Education) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.