Operational Risk Management
Expand your understanding of operational risk management with sessions including cyber security and cyber risk, third party risk management, and operational resilience.
Join us for this four-day virtual course designed to meet the needs of those working in operational risk management.
Attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of how to manage operational risks as well as deeper knowledge of the applicable tools available in order to do this within their own organisation.
This training course will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn from experienced practitioners working in operational risk today. Industry experts will share their best practice approaches on need to know topics such as operational resilience and third party risk management.
Interactive presentations will feature engaging content compressed into 60-minute sessions as speakers share their forward-looking insights and innovative solutions to maintain a robust operational risk framework now and in the future.
- The importance of operational resilience and establishing appropriate crisis management
- Aligning operational risk and cyber security processes
- The coalescence of nonfinancial risks and the relationship between risk types
- What a good risk culture looks like and how to assess your risk appetite
- How to approach and learn from incident and loss management
- Understand the reliance on vendors and the associated risks
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants
CPD / CPE Accreditation
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 12 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
This course is CPE (Continuing Professional Education) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 12 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.