Operational disruptions are becoming an everyday occurrence and financial firms need to be resilient against such crises. Gain insight into the regulatory background, impact tolerances, scenario testing and other key areas.
Achieving operational resilience is a complex challenge but with the increasing pressure from regulators and other stakeholders it is essential that financial firms are able to prevent, respond to, recover and learn from operational disruption.
Develop your understanding of identifying and mapping important business services, setting impact tolerances, effective engagement and communication and how non-financial risk and operational resilience interact.
Live virtual sessions will connect participants with expert practitioners to discuss topics including: the regulatory landscape of operational resilience, how to create effective frameworks, developing a scenario testing approach as well as the importance of proactively learning from incidents and sharing best practice approaches.
What will you learn?
- The global operational resilience regulatory landscape
- What role governance plays in creating operational resilience frameworks
- How to develop a robust methodology for identification and mapping of important business services
- What metrics are involved in setting impact tolerances for your organisation
- Developing a scenario testing approach for plausible disruptions
- Understanding the relationship between non-financial risk and operational resilience
Who should attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational resilience
- Operational risk
- Non-financial risk
- Cyber risk and resilience
- IT risk and resilience
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants