About the course
about the course
Achieving operational resilience is a complex challenge but with the increasing pressure from regulators and other stakeholders it is essential that financial firms are able to prevent, respond to, recover and learn from operational disruption.
This course offers attendees an opportunity to hear from experts about a range of key areas, including: developing frameworks; identifying important business services; testing your firm’s ability to remain within impact tolerances; and emerging trends.
What will you learn?
- The operational resilience regulatory story so far
- Identifying and mapping important business services
- How to set the impact tolerances for your organisation
- Developing a scenario testing approach for plausible disruptions
- Proactively learning from incidents and sharing best practice approaches
- Establishing effective communication strategies for when crises happen
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational resilience
- Operational risk
- Cyber risk and resilience
- IT risk and resilience