Model Risk Management
This workshop has been designed to delve into best practice approaches to building a model risk framework. Attendees will be equipped with a thorough understanding of model risk now and into the future, including the impact of machine learning.
This course has been designed to delve into the best practice approaches for building a model risk framework and the sessions will be led by expert speakers from a range of consultancies and financial institutions.
What will you learn?
- Best practice approaches to building a model risk management framework
- Effective methods for model validation and related performance analysis reviews
- Pricing models and prudent valuation and how to establish frameworks for both
- CECL regulation and its impact on model risk management
- Machine learning and AI and how to embrace it in the context of model validation
- The history of model risk, capturing model interconnectivity and governance
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Model Risk and Validation
- Internal Audit
- Model Risk Management & Governance
- Building a Model Risk Management Framework
- Model Validation & Performance Analysis
- Pricing Models & Prudent Validation
- Model Risk Management of Non-Pricing Models
- Model Validation for CECL
- Utilizing Machine Learning for Model Validation
- Model Risk into the Future
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.