About the course
About the course
Asia Risk have created this three day training course which closely follows, but is not limited to, the syllabus of the FISD/FIA exam. The course is aimed at professionals who wish to take the FISD/FIA Exam but it would also be of benefit to those looking to gain a better understanding of market data and systems more generally.
In line with FISD’s objectives, the course not only prepares you for the exam but in the process provides a broad background in all aspects of market data, the markets, the wide range of financial data itself and the technologies used to process and distribute data and access markets electronically.
Having completed the course delegates will receive an exclusive code which will enable them to receive a discount off of the price of taking the exam.
What Will You Learn?
- Detailed understanding of different licensing models
- Awareness of licensing responsibilities and liabilities
- Ability to decipher complex licensing contracts
- Understanding of business organisational structure for enforcing data licenses
- Familiarity with tools to assist with data licensing governance and compliance
Who Should Attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Market data administrators
- Purchasing managers
- Vendor commercial managers
- Exchange auditors
- Exchange product managers
- Market data users
- Anyone wanting to better understand market data licensing
"One of the best seminars I have attended. I liked the way actual experiences with products discussed were integrated into the presentation"
"Excellent industry history and in-depth knowledge"
"Very useful, good insight into the real world of market data challenges"
"Very well presented, a lot of useful information and examples"