Advanced Market Data Licensing
Over three days, attendees will become familiar with the style and structure of Market Data licensing contracts as they relate to data content and the services provided.
Over three days, attendees will become familiar with the style and structure of Market Data licensing contracts as they relate to data content and the services provided. Selected real world license contracts will be reviewed and dissected.
The course is of equal value to data vendors and data users, providing both with a clear understanding of their contractual commitments to each other.
The final session of the course examines sample contract snippets and introduces questions and exercises to improve attendees understanding of the content.
What Will You Learn?
- Detailed understanding of different licensing models
- Awareness of licensing responsibilities and liabilities
- Ability to decipher complex licensing contracts
- Understanding of business organisational structure for enforcing data licenses
- Familiarity with tools to assist with data licensing governance and compliance
Who Should Attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Market data administrators
- Purchasing managers
- Vendor commercial managers
- Exchange auditors
- Exchange product managers
- Market data users
- Anyone wanting to better understand market data licensing
"One of the best seminars I have attended. I liked the way actual experiences with products discussed were integrated into the presentation"
"Excellent industry history and in-depth knowledge"
"Very useful, good insight into the real world of market data challenges"
"Very well presented, a lot of useful information and examples"
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.