Machine Learning in Finance
Expand your knowledge of the recent trends, development, and application of machine learning in finance.
This virtual course, spread over four days, will provide attendees with a practical understanding of machine learning applications by exploring key theories, models and more advanced tools in machine learning solutions.
Delivered through practical, 60-minute sessions this course will provide insight into strategies for integrating ML solutions within your organisation as well as the impact of big data and risk on ML. Sessions will feature examples of practical applications of machine learning in finance which can help you to extract the real value from this technology and meet your business objectives.
This course will build on attendees’ knowledge of neural nets and reinforcement learning while providing the opportunity for participants to interact with course leaders to explore different ML models, natural language processing and the impact of ML in portfolio construction and optimisation.
- Understand the recent trends in ML application
- How to create a model risk management framework for AI
- The impact ML has on portfolio optimisation
- How to apply neural networks in your organisation
- Understand natural language processing models
- The application of machine learning in banking, risk management and modelling
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial engineering
- Quantitative modelling
- Data science
- Machine learning
- Portfolio management
- Model risk
- Risk management
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants
CPD / CPE Accreditation
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
This course is CPE (Continuing Professional Education) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.