Key Risk Indicators London
This seminar offers a full review of the role and attributes of KRIs in financial services. It clarifies some confusing ideas about KRIs and offers insight on their role in a risk management framework.
Useful, preventive key risk indicators (KRIs) flag rises in risks before incidents occur. It is possible to design preventative KRIs, provided organisations understand their risk drivers and are willing to take a renewed look at their reporting practice on performance and controls.
Through a combination of presentations and practical exercises, this seminar offers a full review of the role and attributes of KRIs in financial services. It clarifies some confusing ideas about KRIs and offers insight on their role in a risk management framework. The seminar also reviews many examples of the best performing KRIs in banking and financial markets activities and proposes a step by step methodology to select and design preventive KRIs.
What will you learn?
- Understand step by step how to select preventive KRIs
- Discuss process mapping and control design
- Apply KRI set to specific risks such as information security and project management
- Review indicators for risk culture and conduct
- Use KRIs as performance management tools
- Design an efficient indicator program in a risk management framework
Who Should Attend?
This course will be valuable to individuals and groups from a range of financial institutions. Those working in the following areas may find the course particularly relevant:
- Operational Risk Manager
- Operational Risk Analyst / Officer
- Internal Audit
- Chief Risk Officer
- Risk Appetite and Culture
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Operational Risk Modelling