About the course
About the course
Through a combination of presentations and practical exercises, this virtual training course offers a full review of the role and attributes of KRIs in financial services.It clarifies some confusing ideas about KRIs and offers insight on their role in a risk management framework. This course also reviews many examples of the best performing KRIs in banking and financial markets activities and proposes a step by step methodology to select and design preventive KRIs.
The interactive presentations will feature in-depth, technical content compressed into 60-minute sessions and spread out over three days to keep the content at the most engaging level and to facilitate communication between participants and the course leader, Ariane Chapelle.
What will you learn?
- Understanding step by step how to select preventive KRIs
- Discuss process mapping and control design
- Apply KRI set to specific risks such as information security and project management
- Review indicators to risk culture and conduct
- Use KRIs as performance management tools
- Design an efficient indicator program in a risk management framework
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational risk manager
- Operational risk analyst / officer
- Internal audit
- Chief risk officer
- Risk appetite and culture
- Enterprise risk management
- Risk reporting
- Operational risk modelling
- Operational risk management trends and top risks: what’s on the horizon?
- Actionable risk appetite
- Preventive KRIs: a method
- Root cause analysis for KRI identification
- Process mapping and control design
- KRIs for information security risks
- KRIs for project risk management and validation
- Indicators for conduct and risk culture