From Ibor to Risk Free Rates
Having received exceptional feedback from running this course earlier, IBOR to Risk Free Rates is returning to Asia to provide attendees with best practice approaches for dealing with the implications of the transition to risk free rates.
As the deadline in September approaches to change benchmarks, this is the last chance to get the training needed in our course, ‘From IBOR to Risk Free Rates’ to help your institution transition smoothly.
Key concerns such as adapting the operations function, defining and modelling rates, accounting for loans and the wider impacts on risk management will all be considered, and built-in Q&A times that would be beneficial for your specific institution.
What will you learn?
- Global IBOR to RFR context and progress so far
- About the benchmark options, similarities and differences to global markets
- Practical ways to deal with the transition
- How to manage the impact on risk management and risk control
- Tax insights, legal issues and other accounting implications
- Technology impacts and operating model challenges
- What to look out for in 2020
Who should attend
This course has been designed for anyone in financial services who is working in, and affected by the transition to risk free rates. Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Financial markets
- Risk managers
- Market infrastructure and policy
- Ibor transition
- Benchmark and control
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.