Funds Transfer Pricing Masterclass
Learn about: best practices for FTP mechanisms; liquidity transfer pricing; and the impact of the Ibor transition on FTP, liquidity and balance sheet management.
An effective funds transfer pricing scheme is essential. This training course is designed to equip attendees with all the tools needed to properly implement and govern FTP strategy. Other sessions will cover the importance of FTP as a tool for effective balance sheet management, FTP curve architecture and modelling, and the effect of the Ibor transition.
The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open, discussion-based learning environment and the sharing of best practices.
What will you learn?
- Best practices for introducing a robust FTP model
- FTP calculation methodologies
- Best practice for curve construction and modelling FTP
- LCR transfers and how you charge for liquidity under LCR
- How FTP is seen from the perspective of the CFO
- Impact of the Ibor transition on FTP, liquidity and balance sheet management
Who should attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Liquidity risk
- Balance sheet management
Our live, virtual training courses have been designed to engage and inspire you. Much more than a webinar, our approach includes:
- Technical content compressed into 60-minute interactive sessions and spread out over two, three or four days
- Facilitated collaboration including Q&A, interactive polling and group workshops
- Live interaction with subject matter experts – get your questions answered in real time
- Receive comprehensive course materials and supporting content from Risk.net to reinforce your learning
- Stay connected with other learners and extend your network by joining our dedicated LinkedIn group for course participants
CPD / CPE Accreditation
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
This course is CPE (Continuing Professional Education) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 8 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.