Essentials of Operational Risk - Risk Training On-Demand
Essential of Operational Risk is designed to bring the in-depth, learning led content of Risk Training to an accessible online platform. Through videos, articles, audio content, and presentations, the training will provide you and your team with engaging content that can be accessed on-demand. <br />
On-Demand: Essentials of Operational Risk
In-depth, self-paced training to bring you and your team up to speed on operational risk and resilience
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 10 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
Easy access to in-depth OpRisk training:
What you receive when booking onto our platform:
- Full access to the on-demand platform and you will be able to start module 1 instantly.
- Pre-reading materials
- Your booking gives you access to the platform for 3 months, so you will be able to go back to access the content even after you have completed the training.
- Access related content from Risk.net to including news articles, whitepapers and reports which are updated every month
- Certificate on completion of the course
The training is comprised of 6 hours of tuition, which you can access at your own pace. The 6 hours of tuition is supplemented by additional videos, relevant articles and assessments.
An engaging learning experience:
Essentials of Operational Risk has been designed to provide you with in-depth training at a time that suits you.
In addition to the flexible nature of on-demand, we want the training to be as engaging and interesting as possible for you and your team! The program includes the following training tools to guarantee a dynamic learning experience:
- Video and audio tutorials
- In-depth slides
- Additional reading sourced from Risk.net, including articles, reports and whitepapers
- External references
- Quizzes and assessments
We'd be delighted to show you the training platform and learning experience before you buy. Request a demo and let us know your preferred time and we will arrange a short meeting as soon as possible.