Credit Risk Modelling, London
Improve your understanding of credit risk modelling under current regulations and look forward to the effect AI and data science will have on credit risk modelling.
Credit risk professionals or individuals interested in this area will leave this course with an excellent regulatory update and an understanding of how technology advancements are effecting credit risk modelling.
We understand the importance of reflecting on regulatory changes and by doing this in an interactive learning environment attendees will be at the leading edge of industry best practice under regulations such as IFRS 9 and Basel IV.
With the ongoing technology changes that will continue to affect credit risk modelling. It is essential that delegates understand the business applications of AI as well as the importance of explainable AI in a regulated market the course will be rounded out with well-placed sessions on model validation and data science.
What will you learn?
- The best practices currently in credit risk modelling
- How IFRS 9 has effected the industry
- Impacts of Basel IV
- How to stress test credit risk portfolios
- Business applications of AI in credit risk modelling
- The importance of explainable AI
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Credit Risk
- Hedge Accounting
- Risk Modelling
- Internal Audit
- Stress Testing
- Machine learning
- Best practice credit risk modelling
- Basel IV, IRB and TRIM
- Credit risk management post IFRS 9
- Stress testing credit risk portfolios
- AI for credit risk modelling
- Application of explainable AI in a regulated market
- Model validation and assurance
- Data science for credit risk modelling
8 Fenchurch Pl
CPD / CPE Accreditation
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 12 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
This course is CPE (Continuing Professional Education) accredited and will allow you to earn up to 12 credits. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.