About the course
about the course
Banking regulators and central banks are beginning to pay more attention as politics and geopolitics are also playing an important role in all mega global trends, be in populism, climate change, industrial revolution 4.0, AI, or anti-globalization. Fighting pandemics such as coronavirus also get tangles in geopolitics.
This training course will provide attendees with the skills to develop appropriate strategies to manage country and political risks.
What will you learn?
- Deepen understanding of systemic political risk analysis and interaction with broader risk management functions
- Further mature country risk and ERM processes and thinking within organizations
- Build a mature and resilient risk culture which looks at risk from a holistic manner
- Understand interaction between political risks and business risks
- Better understand and be prepared to manage and work through uncertainty
- Be a critical and strategic big picture thinker
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for anyone in financial services who is working in. Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Country Risk
- ERM teams
- Macro strategy and fixed income
- Credit Risk
- Corporate strategy and risk
- KYC/AML compliance
- Junior - mid manager country risk staff within banks and financial institutions
- Political risk, credit insurance and trade finance within insurance/reinsurance