Developing a Conduct and Culture Risk Framework
This training course will give you a knowledge of how to implement a conduct risk framework and a risk culture.
This training course will give you a knowledge of how to implement a conduct risk framework and a risk culture. You will also learn how to measure conduct risk through metrics and targets. Other sessions include, three lines of defence, AML and KYC and a comparison of global regulations.
What will you learn?
- The conduct risk landscape and how it is managed
- How to measure and identify conduct risk within your organisation including metrics, tolerances and targets
- Develop strategies to identify and measure conduct risk
- Best practice approaches to building and implementing a cohesive conduct risk framework
- How to manage AML and KYC and ensure that conduct and culture are imbedded into your company strategies
- The 3LOD and its role in conduct auditing
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Risk Management
Powered by the editorial excellence of Risk.net, our training courses provide practical guidance on the latest trends, challenges and regulatory changes that span risk management, regulation and derivatives.