In preparation for this informative training event, take a look at the Risk.net articles, highlighting the recent changes and challenges in CECL roll-out:
- Large banks thrash regionals’ proposal on CECL
- Regional banks prepare CECL proposal for FASB
- SunTrust’s ‘swim lanes’ keep exposures in line
- Banks should quantify loan-loss model risk – academic
- ECL regimes a volatile brew of risk and accounting
- The New Impairment Model Under IFRS 9 and CECL - The title discusses the new requirements for measuring the impairment of financial assets and highlights the challenges faced by institutions in implementing the new accounting requirements.