About the course
about the course
There are current and future regulatory capital requirements that will come into effect despite COVID-19. This course will provide an overview of all the capital requirements, and how to view them from a capital management perspective. You will be provided with the tools to enhance bank resilience, specifically with recovery planning and stress testing.
Patricia White is a practitioner and highly-rated teacher. She will use different scenarios and examples to highlight her teaching, and bring a perspective from a highly experienced position.
What will you learn?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of current regulatory capital requirements
- Gain an insight into IFRS9 from a capital management perspective
- Understand TLAC requirements and their impact on banks’ balance sheets and performance
- Understand the impact of Covid-19 on banks’ capital management and financial performance, identifying winners and losers
- Gain practical insight into building resilience through recovery planning and stress testing
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Bank Treasury
- Balance Sheet Management
- Treasury Sales
- Capital requirements under Basel III
- Leverage and looking forward to Basel 3.1
- Effective recovery planning
- Resolution planning
- Meeting TLAC requirements
- Stress testing capital
- Optimising Returns in a Covid world