Join us for our first Anti-Money Laundering training course, providing insight into regulatory requirements, the risk-based approach, machine learning for AML, and cybercrime.
Attendees of this course will gain a comprehensive understanding of the most topical issues for Anti-Money Laundering. Sessions will cover the regulatory and policy landscape in 2019, risk-based approach to AML, data techniques, machine learning and AI.
A variety of leading experts in the field will deliver this training course. It is held under Chatham House Rule to promote the sharing of best practice approaches.
What Will You Learn?
- The latest anti-money laundering regulatory and legal requirements
- The importance of the risk-based approach to AML
- Using data and analytics to tackle money laundering
- Machine learning and AI technologies to improve detection
- Intersection of Cybercrime and AML
- Current and future trends including cryptocurrency and emerging technologies
Who Should Attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Financial Crime
- Operational Risk
- Cyber Security
- AML Regulatory and Policy Landscape 2019
- Risk-Based Approach to AML
- Monitoring Activity and Transactions
- Data Techniques to Tackle Money Laundering
- Machine Learning and AI for AML
- Current and Future Trends