Large Exposures and SA-CCR Singapore
Asia Risk is delighted to announce our Large Exposures & SA-CCR training course which is being held on 3-4 December in Singapore.
- Learn the implications of the new Large Exposures framework on your business activities
- Learn the importance of more granular data analysis to better position netting treatment
- Understand the challenges of replacing Supervisory Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk (“SA-CCR”) from Exposure Method (“CEM”)
- Learn the treatment for specific exposure types
- Understand the impacts of SA-CCR on capital requirements, and identify options for mitigating its impacts
Who should attend
This technical workshop has been designed for a wide audience in the banking, rating agencies, service providers, and will be of value for staff in the following functions:
- Risk/Risk Control
- Credit/Liquidity/Market Risk
- Compliance and Governance
- Asset-Liability Management
- Balance Sheet Management
- Finance, Capital Management and Planning, Financial Control, MIS
- Business Unit Management
- Strategic Planning
- Legal and IT Support
- Basel III Reporting
- Understanding the implications of adopting Large Exposures in Singapore
- Identification of groups of connected counterparties under Large Exposures
- Addressing data challenges and operational burden in meeting SA-CCR requirements
- Calculating EAD based on the new SA-CCR
- Understanding the interaction of SA-CCR and other regulations
Package discounts are available for groups of four or more colleagues from the same organisation that register for the course.
To apply for the discounts or for more information, please reach out to Crystal by email at [email protected] or by phone on +852 3411 4856.
Please note that presentation materials are distributed electronically and attendees are required to bring a laptop or tablet to the course with them to access the slides. Due to the business-sensitive nature of some of the topics discussed, there are occasions when speakers do not allow us to distribute their presentations.
Training Brochure: Large exposures & SA-CCR, Singapore, 3-4 December
CFA Institute is the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials. The organization is a champion of ethical behavior in investment markets and a respected source of knowledge in the global financial community. There are more than 154,000 CFA charterholders worldwide in 165+ countries and regions, as well as 151 local member societies.www.cfainstitute.org
The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange (ARX) is a research hub bringing together like-minded finance and investment management professionals to share, learn and engage on industry topics and trends specific to the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.arx.cfa.